found this on fb thought you guys’d like it. original link
maybe the doctors should take some time off and let natural selection do it’s work
This is gold…
How does this even happen? I have to get most legendaries beaten to an inch of their life, asleep, with every button pressed and my first born sacrificed for some catches. And TPP just throws a ball at full HP and catches a fucking shiny Zekrom like it aint even a thing.
think about these things when you’re making a fictional place; even a developed city has its roots in how easy it was to settle in the first place!
- this site has additional info, diagrams, worksheets, and models, as well as information on things like coasts, volcanoes, and populations
- look at real life sources for climates. Consider the way that your continent(s) lay in relation to their equator, and the weather and types of flora and fauna and peoples that adapted to it.
- think about pangea. If you have multiple continents, do they fit together like a jigsaw?
- when in doubt, look at the natural world around you and think about what would change if something was drastically different. Look at the reactions between parts of our world and change them.
- play civilization games and think about the things that go into making decisions there